LAW OFFICES OF
Suzanne N. Boucher
It is vital to find an attorney who is a good fit and forge a solid relationship with whom you will be sharing personal details about your life.
Suzanne’s Family Law Practice
As a certified family law specialist, with extensive and proven experience in my field, I handled all aspects of family law including multifaceted divorce, ranging from Pre and Post Marital Agreements, complex property issues including characterization and valuation of business interests, real estate, and other property; child custody and visitation as well as child and spousal support and post-judgment enforcement and modifications of orders.
As a native Californian, I have a passion for outdoor activities such as snow and water skiing, boating and other water sports. I am actively involved with the Contra Costa County Bar Association serving on the Editorial Board of the Contra Costa Lawyer Magazine and Food from the Bar committee. I served as the past President of the Robert G. McGrath American Inn of Court and the Women’s Section of the Contra Costa County Bar Association. I attended the University of California, Santa Barbara where I earned my BA in Communication Studies, and Law and Society.
Why Suzanne Boucher?
It is important to find an attorney who is a good fit, especially in family law. A solid relationship is vital as you will need to share personal information about your life with your legal representative. Call me at (925) 933-1500 or send an online message to schedule a meeting and find out more about my practice.
Certified Family Law Specialist
California State Bar Board of Legal Specialization
- 2002 to the present
State Bar of California
- December, 1991
- University of San Francisco School of Law; Juris Doctor, 1991
- University of California Santa Barbara
- Bachelor of Arts – 1988
- Major: Law and Society
- Major: Communication Studies
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of California 1991 to the present
- Association of Certified Family Law Specialists; 2002 to the present
- Robert G. McGrath American Inn of Court, President, 2008 – 2010
- Robert G. McGrath American Inn of Court, Treasurer, 2002 – 2008
- Robert G. McGrath American Inn of Court, 1997 – Present
- Contra Costa County Bar Association, 1991 to the present
- Contra Costa County Bar Association, Women’s Section, President, 1997 – 1998
- Contra Costa County Bar Association, Editorial Board, 2014 – Present
- Contra Costa County Bar Association Food From the Bar, Executive Committee, 2003 – 2013
- Beginning of the End: How the Loss of the Spousal Support Deduction May Affect Future Agreements, February 1, 2018,
- Perspective from the Winners of Women’s Section Scholarships, December 1, 2017,
- Frozen Embryos: When Constitutional Law Trumps Family Law (Frozen Series, Part 2), Contra Costa Lawyer Magazine, May, 2015
- Inside: Guest Editor’s Column , Contra Costa Lawyer Magazine, May, 2015
- Effective Uses of Social Media in Family Law, Contra Costa Lawyer Magazine, February 2016